About Steve Rottler
BACKGROUND - Houses and moving are in Steve Rottler's blood!
Steve Rottler is the son of a home builder and his family moved frequently when he was growing up. As an adult, Steve spent the first nine years of his professional life selling building materials to new home contractors. Steve knows a lot about homes. He understands how they are built and is an expert in helping people buy and sell them. Steve is also very sensitive to the strong feelings that can go along with making a move.
BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - Over 1800 career home sales, one client at a time!
Just about all of the work Steve does is with repeat and referral clients. He genuinely cares about the people he serves and he uses all of his knowledge and experience to their benefit. Steve believes that his future depends on each client's satisfaction!
Since the mid 1980's, one of Steve's specialties has been marketing REO properties for out of state lenders. Over the years, he has developed an effective program that makes the disposition of foreclosed properties happen quickly and smoothly. His client list is a virtual "Who's Who" in the banking industry.
Steve has been a Colorado resident since 1975. He and Marci were married in 1981 and live in south suburban Denver. Their son Martin is an Aviation lecturer at "The" Ohio State University. Their daughter Melanie is a teacher in the Cherry Creek School district.
* Licensed residential specialist since 1983, a top producing agent with RE/MAX
Southeast since 1988!
* Employing Broker License
* Member of the National Association of Realtors
* Former Member of the Board of Directors, Denver Board of Realtors
* Current member of the Ethics and Professional Standards Committee, Denver Metro
Association of Realtors
* Associate member of REOMAC (Real Estate Owned Manager Association)
* ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative
* CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
* GRI - Graduate, Realtor Institute
* CDPE-Certified Distressed Property Expert
* Denver Roundtable of Top Producing Agents
* Annual recipient of top production awards from RE/MAX International!
* RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award
* RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award
* One of the top of 4100 RE/MAX Mountain States Agents
* One of the top agents at Re/Max Southeast
* Over 1800 career home sales, one family at a time!